Monday, April 25, 2011

Casa San Pablo (Mommy & Me Mondays #16, MYM #17)

I am honored to be the day coordinator on our couple friends wedding on May 1 at Casa San Pablo in San Pablo, Laguna. I am doing wedding coordination on the sides. I love weddings and I would always want the anybody's wedding especially those close to me will be as perfect as they planned it to be.

So to begin my task, I asked my hubby M if it was okay for us to visit Casa San Pablo for me to familiarize myself with the venue as well as for us to calculate the travel time. M, as usual is very much supportive in my endeavors. We brought along the kids as well for us to spend good time with them even while we do some work.
While I was checking out the place and talking with the caretaker, M and the kids were having fun running around the wide compound, played at the mini playground equipped with seesaw and swing.Casa San Pablo is a family-run bed and breakfast business. It is part of the compound owned by the mother of Mr. Boots Alcantara. They are expanding their business and is offering the place as a venue for garden weddings. Casa San Pablo's ambiance gives you the homey feel. The chic and shabby pieces of furniture adds up to the cozy atmosphere it provides to its guests. Casa San Pablo is one place to be in just to spend a lazy day in a garden or to get away from the busy city life.After the ocular we made, I sent my bride-friend a SMS message telling her how perfect the place is for their wedding and I know so well how to make their wedding an Event as Planned ;)

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

MellowYellowMondayBadge

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a beautiful place for a wedding.