Wednesday, November 26, 2008

finally a time to decorate

finally! found time to bring the Christmas spirit in the house...

last week, I was able to squeeze in my time to decorate the Christmas tree. As mentioned in my previous blog, putting up the tree was an effort because of its enormous size. For a small household, the tree was quite big...it took three of us to put it up, me, my younger brother and one of the househelp.

Our son, as expected was around, messing up with the decors, initially playing the couch. Finally, when the tree was up and the decors were in place and he realized that not one decor was with him, he started playing decorating the tree. Taking out decors within his reach...scattering them all over the floor, at some point wanted still to take those on the top...

All throughout the decorating period, it was worthwhile that Leon was with us. It's one experience we were looking forward to...the joy and excitement he had during the whole time was one of the precious moments parents like us will forever cherish.

Though the tree is still a work in progress, the home is now warmer with the spirit of the season in the air.

will post photos soon :)

1 comment:

earthlingorgeous said...

:) I've done my decorations just a day after all souls day! I am that excited about X-mas! Hhahaha!

By the way, I am celebrating my blog 1 year anniversary and I would like to invite you to join my giveaway. Details here. Hope to see you there!