Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Twin Awards

Checked on my blog today, got a tag from Dee, (thanks Dee!) I was given these awards: :)

The Brigadeiro Award













and, The Neno's Award












This award aims:

* as a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging;
* to seek the reasons why we all love blogging;
* put the award in one post as soon as you receive it;
* don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award;
* answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging;
* tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like;
* don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

" I love blogging because I get the chance to share whatever that it is in my thoughts and heart. I get to meet new people and eventually become friends with them. I also get the chance to learn through their blogs, be it factual or experiential."

I'm giving these awards to Lem, Jeff and Jen who inspired me to go blogging and to Earthlingorgeous and Wenny who I hope will be my blogging friends soon :)

No comments: