Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Photography

since photography as a hobby is in, I'm trying my hands as well :)

tried taking pictures during the Holy week, Visita Iglesia in particular since we'll be going around the metro to visit at least 7 churches, but I failed...can't hold on to the cam and take a while off from the group to take photos of the church, or the saints, or the crowd.

Why wasn't I able to? Because, I was with my mom and my mom-in-law who are both religious and won't appreciate the idea of my taking pictures :(

Anyway, got the chance last Saturday, at the SM Mall of Asia...

Here is it...I hope this is a good start for me :)











4 comments:

Dee said...

Hi. The shots are lovely. I especially like the first two in the left with the sun in the horizon. I'm interested in photography too, just never got the chance to explore it further. I'll look forward to more pictures from you. :D

hahai.ponce said...

Thanks Dee! I really hope I can get my hand on this :)

lemuel said...

the shots are great, considering they were taken from a mall with many passersby. hopefully you'll get more chances when we go out of manila this summer...

hahai.ponce said...

Thanks M! you're really very supportive :)