Saturday, October 23, 2010

We are wired!

Finally after almost 11 months, we've got our own DSL connection! We tried broadband services from various telecom companies but are not satisfied with their services. Nothing beats wired connection, I guess.
Today, after a few days of application processing, our DSL was connected and I'm trying it out. We've contracted BayanTel for this service. So far it's fast and I hope this will remain as is. We got the P999 package with a speed of 1.0 mbps that may reach a maximum of 1.5 mbps.

What to look forward to aside from the speed that this service provide is the increase in number of blogs me and my husband can do eventually being able to accept paid post tasks...which will eventually lead to me being a work at home mom...looking forward to this lol!

No comments: