Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hairstyle for Kids (Mommy Moments 10-8-10)

It's Mommy Moments once again and time to share moments with our kids...this week's topic is on Hairstyle...
Leon a few months old

Leon 1 year older before he had his 1st haircut

Leon during his haircut

Leon after his hair

Leon in between haircuts

while here is Maia, I know her hair will still grow and I am looking forward to it...maybe she'll sport the hairstyle I had when I was a kid, the typical shoulder-length with or without bangs...we'll see, whatever will fits her pretty face ;)


more kiddie hairstyle here at:

mommy moments

8 comments:

kimmyschemy said...

i like Leon's first picture! REALLY CUTE! lol!

hahai.ponce said...

hehe, thanks Kim ;), really a friendly face, have to admit that...kasi si Maia, now at the same age of Leon is a little snob ;(

JonaBQ said...

i like Leon's hair in between haircuts, hehe :D....it must be exciting to have a daughter, you can do lots with the hair.
Typical Boys’ Hairstyle
Heartifying!

Chris said...

so cute!!! :D happy mommy moments

Clarissa said...

Love Leon's hair talaga,so cute^_^My kids hair was kalbo when they're still a baby.Ngayon ayaw ng magpagupit lol!

Happy Mommy Moments!

redamethyst said...

oh, ang cute ng in between hair cuts picture.
Here’s my entry for Mommy moments. Entry one and two . I'm late, as usual :)

Mommy Liz said...

I like yung hairstyle ni Leon na naka tali ang buhok, hehehe! iba ibang hair style pero mga cute pa rin..

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures!