Saturday, November 27, 2010

Grand Lotto 6/55

P693++ Million is still up for grabs on tonight's Philippine Grand Lotto 6/55 draw. The biggest jackpot prize in the Philippine Lotto history.

I've tried my luck last week unfortunately not even one from my 6-digit combination came out. I'll be trying my luck again tonight.

The pot money is definitely big for someone like me who's just dreaming of having enough to be able to live comfortably. Despite the huge amount, I hope the pot would be won by more than one winners. A lot of people are trying their luck as well and dividing the pot money to more than one winner will be of great help to those who are really in dire need of money. I hope too, that whoever wins the prize would use the money properly. This is an opportunity...maybe a test also to the winner on how he or she will manage the big sum of an amount...

P693 was at stake last Friday...it'll be more tonight. I hope somebody wins this already, this is already a great sum...winning this may give us a heart attack, I hope not! Good luck to all!

No comments: