Thursday, November 25, 2010

Biggies (Mommy Moments 11-26-10)

At last week's theme, I wasn't able to share enough photos of my children with small stuff. This week is the opposite. I've got more than enough pictures to share, mostly of Leon.

Leon on his first halloween in 2001 - a giant pumpkin

In some random strolling in malls - with Mickey Mouse, The Hulk and Captain America, Tigger and Pooh, Lightning McQueen and another robot I'm am not too familiar with.
In a car show - Michellin mascotTransformers on display, Leon with his 2 favorite characters, Optimus Prime and BumblebeeOf course, who would miss our proudly Pinoy mascot...Jollibee!!!
And for Christmas, who would miss the giant Christmas tree display at the Araneta Center
and a life size Santa Claus in last years Noel Bazaar at the world trade center.


mommy moments

10 comments:

janakidiary said...

O wow! we also had our picture taken with that giant pumpkin years ago :)

Hazel said...

Yay to Superman and Pooh :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gigantic things your have here..

Big Things

warr_shee said...

my kids will love all of that

MJ Rodriguez said...

Aaay! May picture ka ng number one kong mascot - si Jollibee! So cool!

kimmyschemy said...

oh my gosh! so many giant robots! my little boy, Daryl, will go crazy when he sees this..

Mel_Cole said...

wow, daming giant things here. So happy and fun moments of your family sis.


My Mommy Moments post

hahai.ponce said...

Thanks Mommies for dropping by and giving wonderful comments.

Definitely fun for my little one...kahit ilang balik, he would stop at each statues for a minute or so

JonaBQ said...

my kids will surely love to have photos with big mcqueen, optimus and bumblebee :D

A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh
Heartifying!

Chris said...

love all the pictures :D