Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Driving

going back to memory lane...

when I was still young, I told myself, I have to learn how to drive a vehicle, a car for that matter.

although we had a car when I was still young, it was in our hometown, not here where we grew up...I did not have the chance to sneak it out to learn to drive.

I eventually had the chance when my then boyfriend, now my husband :) urged me to go driving school... we were able to buy our own car from our savings even when we were still dating

anyway, I went to driving school...5 day-1 hour per day session. I learned. The driving instructor just told me to practice with our car. Though I tried, I was kinda scared with my boyfriend...the car was his baby, a little scratch would mean war!!! although, he tried coaching me...I was able to drive from our house to his...whew! like I was sweating the whole time!

scared? yes, I had a vehicular accident in 2002 which traumatized me, i guess...which I know I have to overcome...which I'm trying now...

these past few days, I've been thinking of driving our car...will I get enough courage to get hold of the steering wheel again?

let's see...

1 comment:

lemuel said...

of course you can! a little confidence will help