- we love eating, pasta is our favorite, M sees to it that we prepare a pasta dish at least once every other week, though we also love Pinoy dishes; one of our adventures in life is to try different dishes from other countries and cultures. My all-time favorite is Mexican dishes - tacos, nachos, echiladas, his is Italian - really a pasta lover; we love fruits and veggies as well, though we are not vegetarian
- we love nature, we are advocates of the environment, our charity goes to Haribon Foundation by being a member of the organization and supporting regularly their adopt-a-seedling campaign which aims to restore the 1 million hectare of the Philippine forest by the year 2020; this is also were the two of us met :D; nature-tripping, birdwatching, snorkeling
- we like to travel, check out the beautiful places of our country, the Philippines, before venturing into places outside the country, though M has been to UK already.
- for Sunday mass, though we belong to a parish, we go around the city to hear mass in other churches, my fascination since I was still single, it became his when we started going out. Now he sometimes takes the initiative to look for a church for our Sunday Mass.
- Shoes - the difference only lies on: I am for quantity, he is for quality
- we are both trying our hands in photography
- I'm into handricrafts
- we both like to read, he's more into this though, can finish a book in one sitting, while I take sometime. His fave author is Dean Kootz, while mine is Dan Brown
- Both of us don't like smoking but we have friends who are smokers...no offense to those who smoke :)
- we also dislike loud people, arrogant and back stabbers
check out the rest at...