Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Question Friday #2: Aug 27, 2010

Here's my share to



1. How many pets to do have?
Pets - I have none really but we do have a guard dog, a local breed, he's actually my father's but since Papang is long gone, we're the ones taking care of him. We too have 4 house cats, all are stray cats that found their home in ours. Last but not the least are my son's pet fish, an angel fish, 5 gold fish and a pearlscale. I do want to have one for myself, a Labrador retriever, but I guess this is not yet the time to care for one...too busy with my wonderful kids!

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? This is hard...hmm...a scavenger with a slight schizophrenic behavior. I want to know what's going in their minds every single minute...

3. What is your favorite money saving tip? Think twice before you spend. This is definitely difficult specially for me who is such a spender but this time I really try hard for my kids and family's sake.

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? To go for their dreams without hurting anyone. They must be God-centered and their values intact.

5. What is your favorite quote? Mahatma Gandhi's: Live simply so that others may simply live - no need to explain, I guess. This I hope I can live through and pass on to my kids





No comments: