Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Question Friday #3: Sept 3, 2010

my answers to this week's


1. What do you do when you have time for yourself?
Sleep. But then, before I really get to sleep, I do cross-stitch or answer a Sudoku puzzle.

2. When you look outside your kitchen window, what do you see?
Mess. A daily reminder to dispose things that aren't useful to us already.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
Butterfly, though it's short-lived, it's purpose to pollinate flowers and help make the surroundings beautiful is just what I want to do and butterflies are good indicator of a healthy environment.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kid?
Not sharing. I teach my toddler to share whatever he has and then he gets across a kid who doesn't, isn't it confusing for a kid????

5. Regular or Diet Soda?
Regular...I don't see the logic of having the "diet" thing...there's sweet anyway. Besides, me and my husband try very hard to avoid soda. We're into juice or water if the option is there.

No comments: