Monday, September 27, 2010

Pagudpud (Go Green Friday 09-24-10)

My husband's folks hails from Cagayan up north. I've never thought I'll be able to reach that far until I met my husband. I've been to Claveria, Cagayan three times already, that was when we were still as a dating couple. Now that we're married, we haven't gone back. We were suppose to go back early this year so that Leon can experience going to beach as it is walking distance from the house. But then, August last year, we found out that I was pregnant, thus, the trip was postponed until maybe later next year, when Maia is fit to travel a 13 hour drive and me being able to act as an alternate driver to my husband who plans to bring the car.

Last Friday, I was reminded by some fond memories of going up north. My third trip to Claveria,Cagayan was with our office friends. We stayed with my soon-to-be MIL for a few days, traveled to Penablanca, Cagayan to visit Callao Cave. Goi
ng back to Manila, we made side trips to some interesting sites in Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur. One of which is at Pagudpud, stayed there the whole day to experience the beach's fine white sand.

Here with friends at the Pagudpud landmark and the other one with my better-half M. The landscaped marker really catches one's attention when passing along the highway.


While browsing through these photos, I again got myself excited with our plan of going back to Cagayan with our two little angels. Definitely, both of them will enjoy the beach and a more greener environment even for only a few days.

my entry to:

No comments: