Thursday, June 3, 2010

Elianto Eyeshadow Palette up for grabs

I haven't been into make-ups recently. Been too busy with work and family, I really haven't had the time to pamper myself. Until I read this contest at Kikay Corner that I again thought of myself. Together with Elianto, they're giving up P1,500.00 worth of Elianto Eyeshadow Palette x 7. The palette is composed of a pressed powder and 6 eyeshadow and an eyeshadow brush.I'm not too much into heavy make-ups, eyeshadow and lipstick does well on my face. Eyeshadow accents my droopy-sleepy eyes, making it alive and active. Plus with a packaging that is conveniently accompanied with the pressed powder making it more handy for the lifestyle that I have, a mother of two and an environmental NGO employee. I've attended to my fuzzy hair a few weeks ago, now it's time for me to work on my face, quite timing I guess with Elianto's generous gift, I know this blogging contest is for me to win.

The contest officially started May 12, 2010 and will last until June 15, 2010. Winner will be chosen by Elianto Philippines and will be announced on June 18, 2010.

Crossing my fingers and hoping to win :)



No comments: