This is my entry to Nikoganda's June meme: What's inside you bag.
The bag I'm currently using was given to me by one of my closest cousin, Mila as a token from her vacation trip to Vietnam, barely a month ago. Obviously, the bag's design are two Vietnamese ladies and the word Viet Nam.
What's inside it:
1) my wallet
2) 2 cellphones: one globe and the other suncellular
3) my hello kitty vanity case
4) a fan
5) BnB body splash in Tropical Passionfruit
7) my events notebook
8) Belle de Jour Planner
9) rosary and St. Benedict medallion and prayer leaflet
10) hello kitty card holder
11) Metrobank savings account passbook in the name of my son
13) shades by Fly
14) Kerokerokeropi gadget case
15) my 10 year old Dr. Comb comb
So that's it, and since I'm going back to work tomorrow from my maternity leave, I'm off with this, so excited to show this off to my office girl friends :)
Time for you to share what's inside you bag, too...have fun!