Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365: A rainy and gloomy week 3 (#'s16-22)

I'm sharing with you my third week on Project 365. This week was rainy and gloomy this side of the globe. Weird weather condition, we're having heavy rains in January! The reason why we're all having one heck of a colds lol!

Sunday: January 16
P365/16

Can you spot where my frequent visitor is?
Yes! it's the yellow vented bulbul
greeting me with his cheerful call

Monday: January 17
P365/*17

Leon came along to the office.
Here he's excited and enjoying
an on-line game


Tuesday: January 18
P365/18

One cold January nigh
t.
We're having a pajama pictorial.
Took photos of my children in their
"cold" pajamas
and this one with me and my husband.
We're usually in tees and shorts at home
but this evening was too cold for us.

Wednesday: January 1
9
P365/19

You bet! after hot days, rainy afternoons and cold nights
we all went down with colds - stuffy nose and dry itchy cough :<
we had to bring our children to their pedia for proper medication.
Maia got rashes, I hoped and pray it wasn't Measles.
good thing it wasn't.
Thank you Lord!

Here's their Rxand more fluid intake especially for Maia dear

Thursday: January 20
P365/20
Came across Mommytography's S
hape Challenge
DONUT



my share here at:


Friday: January 21
P365/21

my entry to Mommy Moments
Leon's new achievement:
Sweeping our front yard!

Saturday: January 22
P365/22

Our family's Christmas giveaway
(which I forgot to share last 2010 :()
Our share of helping mother earth from further degradation.
Our personalized Eco-bags



Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

=======================
2011 Mommytography 365 Project

I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!




No comments: